Nationwide Maintenance specializes in all types of roofing installation, including complex commercial roofing projects. We understand the diversity of the commercial roof systems. We realize your business needs to keep operating during the roofing process. We minimize our obstruction to parking facilities and entry ways to keep your operations flowing smoothly.
Commercial roofing ranges from a small business office to a colossal industrial manufacturing plant. Roof types are either Pitched, or Flat (low slope)
Commercial flat roofs present many obstacles you will not find on a pitched roof. There are other obstacles that you encounter on commercial roofs like Building ventilation system, large AC units, etc, along with numerous vent piping and other protrusions. Not only are these obstacles, they can also be, depending on the roofing material used, a source of continued maintenance expense.
Most residential homeowner's desire is a roof that will last a long time, but won't cost a fortune to install. Most residential roofs are replaced, or at least repaired, every 15-20 years. By carefully choosing your residential roofing material, you can help reduce the cost of replacement or push it far into the future. In the long run, you'll use less building material, fill up less landfill space with discarded material, and put less demand on our natural resources. Perhaps most importantly, Nationwide Maintenance will always offer fair estimates and successful installations.
Here at Nationwide Maintenance we offer Re-roofing, Roof Repair, Maintenance, and Roof Inspections.
- Re-Roofing is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. Roofing system failures can be caused by a number of factors, including age, severe weather, poor workmanship, defective materials, and improper specification of a roofing system, abuse and failure to maintain the roof via inspections.
- Roof Repair is a process where an existing roofing system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-roofing and repairing penetration to fix leaks in the roofing system
- Maintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roofing system to determine its current condition, detect weakness and failures and identify any potential future problems
- Roof Inspections provides a baseline examination of an existing roof condition
Siding is the most cost effective way to protect your home from the elements, save on energy costs, and attain the satisfaction that comes from knowing you will never have to paint again! Plus . . . New siding adds "Curb Appeal" while reducing energy costs.
Sided Home Benefits:
- Never requires painting
- 4 times more insulating power
- 45% more noise reduction
- Guaranteed to let your home breathe
- 300% more impact protection
- Improved energy-efficiency
- Seal out dust and dirt from outside
- Reduce noise from the outside